Google Translate for Jira Service Management Ticket Language
- Jira Service Management
Automatic translator of customer tickets, issues & internal/external comments into 100+ languages for Jira Service Management
1. Customers open tickets in any language
2. Ticket is translated automatically to the project default language (🇩🇪 → 🇬🇧)
3. Ticket language is stored in a custom field
4. Agent response is translated within the ticket ( 🇬🇧 → 🇩🇪)
Multilingual ITSM + Jira Cloud Automation
Auto-assign requests to an agent who is native or fluent in that language.
Create queues based on the language of the ticket.
Escalate tickets based on language sentiment
Tags requests with most used keywords/phrases.
Seamless Translations in Tickets
Choose between two modes:
1. Invisible mode only shows customers translated messages
2. Bilingual mode shows the original message from the agent & the translation.
*Easily enable multilanguage customer support*
The app extracts keywords for each ticket and stores them in the project’s default language. This allows to create insights across languages. (Keyword extraction and ticket content analysis.)
For example, you can create reports based on:
- Product names
- Service catalog entries
- Common issues
Use this to track how many tickets you have per keyword per language or simply across your entire project.
Privacy and security
Google Translate for Jira Service Management Ticket Language integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Choose to actively display both the original message and automatic translations of agent’s responses to customers in Jira Service Desk