- Version 1.0.6 • Released 2019-07-19 • Supported By Actonic Support • Paid via Atlassian • Atlassian Closed-Source
- Bug with conditions and menu item visibility has been fixed
- Notification for users without permissions to use Fast User Switcher has been improved
- Bug with a group which was mentioned in Fast User Switcher Configuration and afterwards deleted, has been fixed
- Version 1.0.1 • Released 2019-03-04 • Supported By Actonic Support • Paid via Atlassian • Atlassian Closed-Source
- All usage statistics now is stored in a default Confluence Audit Log. You can find all FUS usage events by the key "de.actonic.confluence.fast-user-switcher"
- A few recently used user names are available for fast switching in one click
- FUS saves current page location and redirects you back after switching to user