- AutoBlocks for Jira now supports the most recent Blockly version (July 2019 release).
- The Recipes section has been added to the toolbox. Recipes houses pre-built block sets for useful automations.
- Anonymous analytics are now being collected for AutoBlocks to provide Adaptavist with a better understanding of how customers use the app.
- Jira admins have the ability to update the Anonymous Analytics setting for AutoBlocks via the administration settings.
- Fixed an endpoint issue that allowed any user using the Project block to see all projects rather than only those the have permission to see.
- Fixed an issue where spaces in text fields were deleted, which was breaking concatenation.
- Fixed an issue that, in some automations, was causing an incorrect "Infinite loop detected" message to display.