As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Powerful rich text editor for Jira
Powerful WYSIWYG editor
Everything you want, such as Table, Images, Chart, Layout, and Toolbar, is in the CrossEditor.
Create standardized templates
Create standardized templates, share them with your team members, and communicate.
Various editing preferences
Custom toolbar, skin theme, edit screen size, default font color, size, spacing, ...
Crosseditor was created through collaboration between JIRANSOFT and Atlassian Partner CURVC Corp.
CrossEditor enables communication standardization and fast and accurate collaboration.
NamoEditor has been developing web authoring solutions for 25 years. Based on web authoring technology and experience, we have developed a dedicated editor add-on for Jira so that users can author content easily and conveniently.
- Support bar, pie, line chart
- Various layouts available
- Cell merge, cell background, border, horizontal/vertical alignment, indent features for table
- Horizontal and vertical distribution for table operation
- Fonts extension
- Fine font size adjustment
- Rich emoticons
- Extended symbol selection
- Background image
- Horizontal separator
- Template management
- HTML converting from Wiki
- Full screen mode editing
- Show grid
- Convert to upper case, lower case
- Insert date time format
- Custom toolbar
- Editor skin customizing
- Support default font color, size, spacing
Rich Text Editor