Link Workflow Graphic for Jira
Replace the Jira standard workflow diagram with your own customized graphic
Replace standard Jira workflow with your graphic
Replace the stander Jira workflow by your own visualized graphic
Easy to configure
It's very easy to configure new graphic as we provide three methods to select a graphic: From a web link, upload new graphic or reuse the existing one
Manage all graphics
You can easily manage all graphics and get an overview of them
- Use Link Workflow Graphic for Jira to replace Jira standard diagrams
- Upload your custom workflow graphic into Jira and configure language and workflow graphic schemes. Create, assign and reuse schemes for a specific project
- Upload workflow graphic from different resources, as an internet URL, from local machine or reuse already uploaded graphics
- File formats GIFs, JPGs and PNGs are supported
- Associate your graphic with an available language or use the option "unmapped languages"
A language will be mapped with one graphic (a graphic can be mapped with many languages. Ex: English US and English UK use the same graphic english). The graphic will show based on language configuration in your profile. If you are using the language which has no graphic matches, "Unmapped Languages" will show up.
Privacy and security
View Projects Workflow Graphic Configurations