Advanced Burndown Chart Gadget for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Create burndown/burnup chart for story points/issue count in a dashboard gadget. Build epic, version/release or JQL filter charts
Get Burndown/Burnup Charts on a Dashboard
The app adds functionality to display configurable burndown/burnup charts on your Jira dashboard.
Gadgets display a clear visualization of sprint or JQL filter progress in burndown/burnup charts.
Track Epic, Version, Release, or Sprint Progress
Dashboard gadget supports several types of charts - sprint and JQL filter burndown or burnup charts with an ability to display multiple sprint or individual user charts.
Estimate work in issue count or story points.
JQL Filter Charts
Data for the charts is provided via JQL filter - this allows it to have charts for any set of finite data, that should be resolved in time.
Use it as version, release, epic burndown or burnup chart.
The gadget is extremely configurable and can be used in many ways:
- as a regular sprint, burndown/burnup chart estimated by story points or issue count.
- as sprint individual/assignee burndown/burnup chart.
- as a release, epic, or version burndown/burnup chart.
- as any finite data filtered by JQL burndown/burnup chart.
and many more.
Try Status & Progress Report Gadget to track progress in a progress bar based on custom Jira fields.
Privacy and security
Advanced Burndown Chart Gadget for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Agilis LT - Silver Marketplace Partner