Create, collaborate, and deliver presentations right within Confluence
Create visually compelling presentations
100+ editing, formatting & styling options to design slides. Organise data using smart elements, charts, tables and shapes. Integrate reports, diagrams and flowcharts into slides. Also , import existing Powerpoint files.
Work as a team
Zoho Show acts as an extension of Confluence's collaboration capabilities. Collaborate with your team in real time and discuss ideas by adding comments to any element within a slide.
Captivate your audience by presenting information as slides. Create, manage, and embed your presentations right within Confluence without having to toggle between multiple applications.
Zoho Show is an online presentation tool that helps you create presentations, collaborate with your team in real time and publish slides directly on your confluence pages.
- Show's Contextual UI subtly guides users to make engaging slides.
- Work together as a team. Exchange ideas and feedback through contextual comments.
- Visualise your data using a wide range of options like charts, tables, and smart elements.
- Visually enhance any individual element in a single click using various editing, formatting and styling options.
- With Show's library of shapes, you can enhance ideas using infographics, flowcharts and turn your static content into a dynamic one.
- Engage your audience with animations. Set the stage, add a dashing entrance, animate data to bring key points to focus, and build realistic stories around your slides.
- Import PowerPoint files, and work on them. Check this page to learn more about powerpoint compatibility.
Visit our webpage to know more about Zoho Show.
Privacy and security
Zoho Show For Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Track versions with ease and restore them according to your preferences to avoid uncorrelated edits by your teams