As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Check commits to git/svn/bitbucket repositories against parametrized and customizable rules
Take control over commits
All commits are check against defined ruleset
Configure with more than 20 predefined and parametrized rules and capability to easily write your custom rules!
Quick repository integration setup
Quick start with easy repository integration setup process.
Commit Hub provides the number of out of the box rules as well as simple Groovy API to write your own rules and check against all commits.
- Text must be in commit message
- Issue is assigned to committer
- Issue key must be in commit message and issue must be unresolved
- Issue key must be in commit message and branch name must match Fix version
- Commit message matches regexp
- Commiter has role in project
- SQL rule
- Set field value from commit message
- Bitbucket as GIT repository
Privacy and security
The manager of your commit verification rule sets for many repositories from a single place.