Comala Document Approval
The Easiest Way to Add Reviews and Approvals to Confluence
A simple review and approval process
Comala Approvals makes it easy to ensure content is reviewed and signed-off, on a per-page or a per-space basis
Assign reviewers for approving your documents
Approvers are assigned right inside of Confluence, using the simple UI
Always know the status of your pages
Use the included reporting tool to see the approval status of every page inside a space
Use Comala Document Approval to add simple reviews and approvals to your Confluence pages or spaces.
- Assign one or more reviewers to sign off on content
- Visual indicators on approved and draft pages
- Separated views for approved and draft versions of your pages
- Define approvals and reviewers on a per page or space basis
- Get approval notifications as in page notifications and emails
- Review the approval status of your pages in space reports
- See your pending approvals in the Confluence dashboard
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Comala Document Approval is a part of the Comala Document Management Family of apps.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Comala Document Approval integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
You can apply reviews to single pages, or across entire spaces at a time