Version Sync for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Easily synchronize versions across projects and manage name, description and release details across many projects
Synchronize versions across projects
Share versions across company-managed and team-managed projects. Decide which versions should be synchronized among projects. Add and remove versions later. Sync newly added versions automatically across all projects.
Share versions with even more projects
Select specific versions which should be synchronized among a group. You can share versions in a flexible way across several projects: Software, Jira Service Management, company-managed/classic, team-managed/next-gen.
Get an overview of your releases across projects
Use the release overview of version sync to get a list of all issues of your shared version.
Create new versions and filter for unreleased, released or archived versions. Manage releases across projects easily.
Version Sync for Jira enables you to work on projects that have shared versions:
- Sync versions between Software and Service Management/Desk projects.
- Sync between company-managed/classic and team-mangaged/next-gen projects.
- Manage versions in Version Sync groups and decide which versions should be synced to and from your projects.
- Use the Version Sync release overview that displays issues across all synced projects.
Check out our other Atlassian apps!
Do you have questions or feedback? Don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team.
Privacy and security
Version Sync for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Versions may be synced across a group of projects within Jira. Please select the group to sync versions from this project to, or create a new group.