Version Sync for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Easily synchronize versions across projects and manage name, description and release details across many projects
Synchronize versions between projects
Sync version across a group of projects. Or sync from a master/ source project to one or more target projects. Define versions that should be synchronized. Sync newly added versions automatically across all projects.
Manage releases across projects
Have a complete view of delivery timelines and progress across all projects in the Version Sync Release Overview. Create new shared versions and manage the status, names and dates of releases.
More advanced sync features
Sync versions between different project types as company-managed, team-managed, Software, service management, and more. Determine which versions should be synced. View all synced versions in the Groups Overview.
Version Sync for Jira enables you to easily synchronize versions across two or more projects:
- Two way sync: Sync versions across a group of Jira projects.
- One way sync: Duplicate versions to another target project.
- View and manage releases and their issues across all synced projects in the the Version Sync "Release Overview".
- Have a summary of all groups and projects configured with Version Sync in the "Groups Overview".
- Sync versions between software and service management projects.
- Sync between company-managed/classic and team-managed/next-gen projects.
- Manage versions in Version Sync groups and decide which versions should be synced to and from your projects.
Read more about the difference between a one-way sync and a two-way sync.
Check out our other Atlassian apps!
Do you have questions or feedback? Don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team.
Privacy and security
Version Sync for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Two-way sync: Versions may be synced across a group of projects within Jira. Please select the group to sync versions from this project to, or create a new group.