Agent Extensions for Service Management
- Jira Service Management
Improve the overview for agents in order to keep track of budgets and similar issues, context menu in queues, guest service portal
Increased overview: See similar or related issues
Within similar issues you can configure tabs to show related issues e.g. by the same reporter or by the same email domain etc. Additionally you can see the logged time for various time frames and different categories.
Fast support: Context menu for Service Desk queues
Agents have a context menu within the queues to quickly assign issues to people or transition them e.g. for classification without leaving the queues view. They can also merge duplicate issues from there.
Easy and anonymous guest access to requests
Enable a guest access to your Service Desk. An account will be created during creation of a service request for a customer.The customer will have access to requests and knowledge base articles before creating an account.
The Agent Extensions app increases usability and gives agents more information to better complete their tasks by showing related issues and providing ease of use for the customer by enabling the use of Jira Service Desk without logging in.
Some features of the vAgent app are:
- See all logged times on a domain and customer (with the help of the app 'Tempo')
- Search for issues created by a certain domain (ending of reporter email)
- Combine or merge an issue with another issue
- Let guests raise requests in Jira Service Desk without an account (NoLogin Portal) (login free portal for Jira Service Desk Cloud in Jira Server)
- Related issues overview (domain issues, issues by 'reporter' and similar issues and your own filters)
- Context menu within queues to quickly work on issues e.g. classify issues or assign them directly
Privacy and security
Select issues to be merged or combined. If required, select copy options e.g. you can copy the attachments for the merged issue. Choose the transition for the merger of the issues