Individual Velocity Report/Chart Gadget for Jira
- Jira Software
Get better insight into your team velocity; create individual user/average sprint report for kanban or scrum boards in a dashboard
Get Velocity Charts on a Dashboard
The app adds functionality to display scrum sprint/kanban velocities on your Jira dashboard.
In addition to being able to track sprint/kanban velocities, gadgets also add the ability to track individual user velocity.
Account for User Absences with Individual Velocity
Get visibility into your team's velocity by tracking average individual velocity for your team members.
Supports Scrum, Kanban & Team Managed boards
Dashboard gadgets support Scrum, Kanban & Team Managed(Next-Gen) boards with issue count, story points, or time tracking estimation.
Get Simple Reports app, which includes this gadget, together with other useful gadgets.
The gadget is extremely configurable and can be used in many ways:
- as regular scrum velocity report/chart with average velocity.
- as kanban velocity report/chart with configurable time intervals (e.g. 2 weeks).
- as individual velocity report/chart, where completed issues (story points or hours) are displayed per user.
- as time tracking velocity report/chart, where estimated/completed hours can be viewed.
and many more.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Individual Velocity Report/Chart Gadget for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Agilis LT - Gold Marketplace Partner