Time in Status for Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
🏅The Must-Have Add-on for Time Reports in Jira Cloud: Assignee & Average time, Cycle & Lead Time, Time spent in status
All Status Duration Data in One Place
Quick Analysis via Data Visualization and Presets
🏅 The best-rated app for time tracking report with Staff Pick, Cloud Fortified, and Bug Bounty badges.
Trusted by 1200+ customers (including Forbes, McKesson, Capgemini) from 45 countries.
📊 Reports: Time in Status, Assignee Time, Average Time, Status Entrance Date, Status and Transition Counts etc.
- Save and load all your report settings
- Present reports as charts
- View data on the Issue View Panel
- Monitor customized reports at Jira Dashboard with app’s Gadget
- Get the Cycle and Lead time by grouping time in statuses
- Use Data Feed option to share reports in Power BI / Data Studio / Google sheets
- Use a Pivot Table view to get deeper data analysis (time for any issue fields, assignee time per status, etc.)
- Exclude non-working time using multiple calendars.
Add-on works for Jira Software, Core and Service Management
🛠 Support (First Response Time ≤ 4 hours)
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Time in Status for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Contact our support team to get your private token: firstname.lastname@example.org