Time in Status for Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
🏅The Must-Have Add-on for Status Duration Reporting in Jira Cloud
All Status Duration Data in One Place
Generate such reports:
- time in status for Jira issues
- how long colleagues have been assigned to issues
- average time spent in each state
- date of entry into a status
- transition and status count.
Quick Analysis via Data Visualization
Get a graphical view of all types of time reports.
Select the Chart type you need: Pie, Bar, and Area.
It is a fast way to see problem areas in your team's work.
Flexible Config for Advanced Analyzing
Analyze data using a Pivot Table feature:
- combine issue attributes,
- manipulate data by math functions (Average, Min/Max, Median, Count, Sum, etc),
- represent data in numerical or %, etc.
Do you want to monitor team efficiency and delays in workflow processes?
Try the 🏅 best-rated time in status monitoring app with Staff Pick and Bug Bounty badges.
Trusted by 315+ customers (including Forbes, McKesson, Capgemini) from 45 countries.
📊 Reports: Time in Status, Assignee Time, Average Time, Status Entrance Date, Status and Transition Counts, etc.
- Present reports as charts Highlight time values with gradation from min to max with Smart View
- Get the Cycle and Lead time by grouping time in statuses
- Monitor customized reports at Jira Dashboard with app’s Gadget
- View data on the Issue View Panel
- Use a Pivot Table view to get deeper data analysis (time for any issue fields, assignee time per status, time in status per assignee, etc.)
- Exclude non-working time using multiple calendars.
Add-on works for Jira Software, Core and Service Management.
🛠 Support (First Response Time ≤ 4 hours)
Email us at email@example.com
Privacy and security
Time in Status for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
View all type of reports on Jira Dashboard