Version 1.0.7-j8 • Released 2019-04-30 • Supported By Utingu Software • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Upgraded support for Jira version 8.1.0
- Support for field level security has been enhanced to reference Project Roles as well as Groups
- Support for entering just the Jira Key when configuring the fields to reference other Jiras
- Allow the use of sub task totals for referenced numeric values and other custom fields in the Calculated Date Field. This matches the existing support for Jira time tracking values.
- Default Jira time tracking days per week and hours per day are set in the time tracking override field if not already supplied.
- The default field formatting has been refactored if Raw Value = false and String Builder is not supplied
- Various fixes for form validation including the retention of the String Builder when validation fails
- Bug fix when the equality string is not included in the String Builder
- Date picker bug fix in the configuration screen