ExtracText brings the power of OCR into Confluence attachments along with an image editor for adding annotations and highlighting
Edit Images, add annotations within Confluence
Edit images, add annotations, add highlights and save them right inside confluence.
Find your images fast
All the text from images are extracted and indexed for searching, allowing you to search and find the images easily. View the whole text that was extracted in one click.
Image thumbnails in search results
Show or hide thumbnails for images in search results to get to your images faster.
Image editor supports one click annotation area creation, drawing shapes, fill, free draw, flood fill, eraser, opacity, text arrows, import new images, etc.
Following languages supported for text extraction:
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Supports Following File Types:
PDF, PNG, JPG, JPEG, BMP
Confidently cut and paste screenshots to pages knowing all of it is searchable. Some use cases:
- Architecture diagrams
- HR scanned documents
- Setup instructions with screenshots
- Knowledge base articles
- Screen shot of a meeting attendee list
- Screen shot of a power point slide shared in meeting
- Screen shot of a video with text
- Screenshots of common error messages
- IT troubleshooting instructions with only screenshots
* Before installation, please review system requirements here: https://imai-tech.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOCS/pages/371392538/ETOC+-+Installation
Check out the video for a quick demo!
Privacy and security
View the text extracted from any image by going to the Attachments page and clicking on "ExtracText" button