SoftComply Risk Manager Plus - for Advanced Risk Managers
☂️ The Most Comprehensive Risk Management Solution on Jira for all your Enterprise, Project, Product & Security Risks
Create Custom Risk Models (Matrices or RPN Scores)
🚀 Multiple Risk Models in one Risk Project!
💡 Create your own global Risk Models - define up to 10 Risk Characteristics (Severity, Probability, Detectability) & up to 10 Risk Iterations (Initial, Current, Target).
Customise Risk Registers & Object Repositories
Report Risks in Jira Dashboard or in Confluence!
📉 You can create Risk Reports in your Jira Dashboard or add them onto your Confluence pages with the free Risk Reporting app for Confluence!
📊 Confluence macros for Risk Matrix, Risk Table and Risk History Reports!
🏅 SoftComply Risk Manager Plus is the most advanced risk management app on Jira Cloud.
🔐 Includes full functionality of the SoftComply Information Security Risk Manager for ISO/IEC 27001 compliance.
🛡️ The only Risk app with its own automated Validation app.
☔ Create custom Object Repositories for company-wide lists of items like Assets, etc.
🔥 You can use several Risk Models in one Risk Project!
🚀 Define up to 10 Risk Characteristics (e.g. Severity, Probability, Detectability) & up to 10 Risk Iterations (e.g Initial, Current, Target).
💡 Create a Multi-Sheet Risk Table for easy RAID or Hazard Analysis with FMEA in a single Risk Project!
⚙️ Try out the app's Automation Assistant.
📞 Book a live DEMO for more!
🪄 Check out the Information Security Risk Manager app.
📽️ Visit our YouTube to learn more!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
SoftComply Risk Manager Plus - for Advanced Risk Managers integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
Manage Risks in Jira issue views - You can create and manage risks easily in Jira issue views - simply add Severity and Probability values to automatically calculate Risk values. Link risks with other Jira issues.