WBS - Work Breakdown Structure story board
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Work break down structure and story board helps you plan your projects better and quicker in a collaborative way
Collaborative project planning
You can use this amazing app to plan your projects in real time.
Watch the project plan evolve in front of your eyes as project team members break down and estimate the tasks in real time.
Use pre-defined WBS project templates
Using the Aneto WBS templates, you can define the base structure of your projects by defining the initial issues, including initiatives, Epics, stories and tasks, and subtasks.
Import and sync your WBS with Jira
You can synchronize your WBS project tree with Jira so that it is always up to date.
You can even start and synchronize your WBS project tree from a Jira filter.
We are very proud to present our new WBS App for Jira. This amazing app allows you and your team to plan projects in real time using the Work breakdown structure method.
- Create WBS tree templates so that you can get your project plan started very quickly
- Set the permissions so that only project team members have visibility to the project
- Send a project link to the project team members so that they can start collaborating right away
- See your WBS tree grow in front of your eyes as other team members add nodes to the project
- See the project estimate in real-time as team members add estimations in: Original estimate, Story points or PERT calculation
Privacy and security
WBS - Work Breakdown Structure story board integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Aneto Work Breakdown Structure - Collaborative project planning