Smart Terms for Confluence - Glossary
Turn Confluence into a seamless Wiki experience with a smart glossary and a powerful definition engine
Meaningful Enterprise Glossary
Harness the power of a unique wiki experience. create definitions with their interrelated vocabulary and boost your glossary with enriched media assets.
Connecting the dots across your terms
Retrieve any of the Enterprise terminology within a page, space, or across all spaces thanks to a powerful search engine. Enjoy highlight feature-set and relevant search results within your Confluence search bar.
Build multi-language glossaries
Get the most out of your enterprise terminology by translating definitions using 24+ different languages.
- Add enriched definitions using a powerful editor
- Related vocabulary (synonyms, acronyms, slangs, idioms and others)
- Enrich terms definitions by attaching or linking media assets: Images, Videos, PDFs
- Embed code such as PREZI, Slideshare or any enriched web content
- Multi-language support, easily add definition translations
- Define glossary global rules: globalize glossaries across spaces, enable and disable terms
- Intuitive glossary search and letter navigation
- Find terms easily through the native confluence searchbox
- Clever multidefinition display for multiple terms definitions and related keywords
- Full screen slider for better media display experience
- Powerful, lightweight and scalable highlight engine across all your confluence pages
- Limitless appearance customization with color palettes and real time highlight preview
- Advanced highlight options (CSS styling, case sensitive, diactirics characters, highlight substring, exclude titles and much more...)
- Import and export terms (CSV, XLS)
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Smart Terms for Confluence - Glossary integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Edit and enrich terms