Smart Terms for Confluence - Glossary
Turn Confluence into a seamless Wiki experience with a smart glossary and a powerful definition engine
Meaningful Enterprise Glossary
Harness the power of a unique wiki experience. Create definitions with their interrelated vocabulary and boost your glossary with enriched media assets.
Connecting the dots across your terms
Retrieve any of the Enterprise terminology within a page, space, or across all spaces thanks to a powerful search engine. Enjoy highlight feature-set and relevant search results within your Confluence search bar.
Build multi-language glossaries
Get the most out of your enterprise terminology by creating multi-language glossaries using 24+ different languages.
- Add AI-generated definitions using a powerful editor
- Enrich terms by attaching or linking media assets: Images, Videos, PDFs, and embedding code such as PREZI, Slideshare, etc.
- Benefit from multi-language support and add translations
- Connect terms using pre-defined relations
- Related vocabulary: synonyms, acronyms, slang, idioms, and others
- Define glossary global rules: globalize glossaries across Confluence spaces, enable/ disable terms
- Intuitive glossary search and letter navigation
- Find terms via the native Confluence search box
- Display translations and related keywords with a clever multi-definition display
- Full-screen slider for a better media display experience
- Powerful & lightweight highlight engine across your confluence pages
- Customize appearance with color palettes and preview terms highlights in real-time
- Advanced highlight options (CSS styling, case sensitive, diacritics characters, highlight substring, exclude titles, and much more...)
- Import and export glossary (CSV, XLS)
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Smart Terms for Confluence - Glossary integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Edit and enrich terms