Stay on top of all your meeting tasks and their status
Stay on top of all your meeting tasks and their status
Convert Confluence inline task to a Jira issue in the designated project with just 1 click.
Keep your outstanding tasks well organized. With 1 click you are able to see a list of all outstanding tasks on your Confluence page (meeting notes, retrospective, project plan, etc)
Smart tasks automatically detect assignee & due dates on Confluence inline tasks and set their values in Jira tickets.
This is a turnkey solution for managing inline tasks in both Confluence and Jira. You will get the following benefits immediately:
- Viewing all tasks in a space.
- Viewing all outstanding inline tasks regardless wherever they are on the page with just 1 click. Task fragmentation is no longer a problem.
- Convert a Confluence task to a Jira issue in your specified server, project and under an issue type with just another click.
In the future, this app will be enhanced so that managers can manage tasks of team members in a space without any hassle!
If you have any suggestions or requests, please feel free to raise a support ticket here
Thanks for the positive review and feedback. We will investigate on the link feature. Regarding changing the JIRA project, it is possible today on the jira creation dialog (bottom left corner - "Link to Jira").
|10 users$20||25 users$25||50 users$50||100 users$100||250 users$250||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. This app is sold as a perpetual license, and the purchase price includes 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your Atlassian product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian product. For example, if you have a Confluence license for 500 users, you should purchase the 500-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Atlassian product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Can I install this app in a Data Center product?
This app does not have a Data Center approved version. Only apps meeting a set of performance requirements for large, clustered environments are approved for Data Center.
However, while server apps are built for single-server deployments, many customers successfully install them in Data Center products. If you're using a Data Center product, Atlassian recommends you contact the vendor to determine compatibility at scale.
Learn more about Data Center approved apps
- What type of license do I need if I'm using this app in a Data Center product?
Because this app does not have a Data Center approved version, you should purchase a Server license if you decide to install this app in a Data Center product.
Learn more about Data Center licensing
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for server apps?
For server apps, academic licenses are available at a 50% discount if you have an academic license for your Atlassian product.
Community and open-source licenses are available for server apps. Learn more about community and open source licenses.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Candylio Software Pte. Ltd. provides support for this app.
Version 2.1.0 • Confluence Server 6.7.0 - 7.11.2 • Released 2021-01-27
- Display a "Select assignee" dropdown so that the user can match a Jira user as an assignee for an outstanding task
- Change URL /better-tasks/board to /tasks
- Display all tasks on the Tasks board with pagination
- Outstanding tasks show nothing when the Jira connection is invalid.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Smart Tasks - Easy Jira Task Creation via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Smart Tasks - Easy Jira Task Creation. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Smart Tasks - Easy Jira Task Creation begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Smart Tasks - Easy Jira Task Creation versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.