My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management
- Jira Service Management
Improve customer access to requests with a customizable My Requests view on the Customer Portal
Extend, sort and filter the requests list
Modify the Request list by adding, rearranging or editing the displayed columns. Easily navigate through the page by sorting the list based on any column and utilizing quick filters.
Save filters and share them with others
Refine the list of requests by applying specific filters such as Service Desks, Organizations, and Statuses. This will help you narrow down the results. You can also save the search settings and share them with others.
Visibility configuration to secure sensitive data
Select which fields customers can add as columns and restrict their visibility for specific user groups. Determine if Requests link should direct users to the app's or the native list, and translate the name of the link.
My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management is an add-on to Jira Service Management that gives Customer Portal users more control over the organization of requests. The product keeps ITSM data secure by limiting access to certain groups and giving users a clear dashboard for all their requests on the Customer Portal.
- Customizing the Requests view on the Requests page by the user
- Restrict access to Requests: with the app, it is possible to restrict the visibility of requests to individual users
- User scope: functionality allows collective grouping of individual users, user groups or organizations, which improves configurations
- Sorting the list by any column and use quick filters to navigate through the page easier
- Approvals page, which can replace the native one
To further improve your Service Management experience, also check out:
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
User Scopes - make the process of granting access much faster