Cross Team Reporting at Scale
Cross Team Reporting at Scale
Get the visibility you need across all your teams to make better decisions faster. With complete situational awareness, you'll be able to allocate team resources more efficiently and ship on schedule.
Includes no-code reports for dashboards. Get product roadmaps, program increment, sprint burndown charts, visualize issue dependencies, and more. Use the gadgets as is or use them as a template to build your own report.
VisualScript is flexible so you won't have to re-architect how your systems and teams work. You can customize the built-in reports or create any custom visual report using the built-in SDK.
VisualScript lets you visualize teamwork at scale near real-time. Create:
- Sprint Burndown Charts
- Velocity Reports
- Product Roadmaps
- Program Increment Planning Boards
- RAG Status Reports
- Issue Dependency Reports
- Executive Dashboards
- Release and Deployment Timelines
The VisualScript SDK lets you transform your data and create flows, trees, grids, timelines, and other designated formats easily.
- REST Report Builder - Build a UI for user input and call a REST endpoint written in any language, hosted independently. Works well with ScriptRunner.
- Report Viewer - Run and display any report embedded on a Jira dashboard
- Built-in gadgets you can use without additional code
VisualScript gives you increased visibility into complex projects and workflows across teams. You'll be able to make decisions faster and allocate team resources more efficiently.
Our records indicate you signed up for follow-up at Atlassian Summit, which enrolled you in a post-event marketing cadence. You have been removed from this and marked as do not contact. We only see a personal email address in our records, can you contact us at email@example.com with any other email addresses you are receiving messages at?
|10 users$100||25 users$500||50 users$1,000||100 users$2,500||250 users$5,000||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. This app is sold as a perpetual license, and the purchase price includes 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your Atlassian product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. For Jira 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (500 users) and Jira Service Desk (25 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 500-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly. Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Can I install this app in a Data Center product?
This app does not have a Data Center approved version. Only apps meeting a set of performance requirements for large, clustered environments are approved for Data Center.
However, while server apps are built for single-server deployments, many customers successfully install them in Data Center products. If you're using a Data Center product, Atlassian recommends you contact the vendor to determine compatibility at scale.
Learn more about Data Center approved apps
- What type of license do I need if I'm using this app in a Data Center product?
Because this app does not have a Data Center approved version, you should purchase a Server license if you decide to install this app in a Data Center product.
Learn more about Data Center licensing
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for server apps?
For server apps, academic licenses are available at a 50% discount if you have an academic license for your Atlassian product.
Community and open-source licenses are available for server apps. Learn more about community and open source licenses.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
SmartDraw Software provides support for this app.
Version 1.6 • Jira Server 7.2.0 - 8.5.1 • Released 2019-11-18
Added Risk Matrix and Improved Roadmap Look
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate VisualScript for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for VisualScript for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. VisualScript for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older VisualScript for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.