Glass Project Documentation for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Generate full Project Documentation and Export to Confluence & PDF in seconds - 💾📜Workflow Documentation 🎓Education 🧐 Audits
Access latest Project Information in seconds
Lost in a new a Project? Someone changed your project configuration? How does the Bug Workflow works? What happens if I reopen the ticket? What permissions do I have? Get all your answers!
Export Jira Project & Workflows to Confluence/PDF
Don't waste time on writing and updating manual documentation about your processes. Generate Jira Project Documentation and Export in Confluence or PDF. Use Confluence Page History for track changes in your Project!
Make Jira Administration Simple, Audit and Analyze
Analyze People and Groups (with members), Permissions, Notifications and Workflows (with validators, conditions, post functions) in the Project without Admin Access. Export if needed.
Problems with Project Configuration Documentation
- "Writing documentation is like yoga, you know it's hugely beneficial but you never ever feel like doing it"
- New users need a lot of effort to catch up
- Multiple administrators can mix things up
- Hard and boring to keep up to date
- Save Time - Generate an easy to understand project documentation in seconds
- Train - New Jira users can quickly catch up
- Understand - Get an overview or deep dive in your Jira project configuration details
- Always up to date - no more outdated documentation
- Access Project Documentation with 1 click - Without Admin Permission
- Export to PDF or Confluence
- For every Issue Types
- Show Transitions
- Conditions, Validators, Post Functions
- Explain Fields on Screens
- Users and Roles
- Permissions matrix
- Events - Notifications matrix
- Overview for Components, Versions, Schemes
- Glass View Permission - Restrict access to Glass
Check out Glass Project Information for Jira without Exporting.
Privacy and security
Glass Project Documentation for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Export and Update Project Documentation to Confluence