Glass Project Documentation for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
📲 Automate Jira project documentation 📇 Export to Confluence/PDF 👨🎓 Educate Jira users with ease 🧐 Prepare for rapid audits
Overview & Compare Jira project configurations
Create Snapshots as configuration milestones. Find configuration changes in the same or between projects by time. Download and upload on different instance, when moving from dev to prod or validating Cloud Migration.
Export Jira configurations to Confluence/PDF
Don't waste your time writing and updating process documentation. Automate Jira project documentation and export it to Confluence or PDF. Use Confluence Page History to track changes in your project.
Analyze workflow settings
Analyze Project Roles and Groups, Permissions, Notifications, and Workflows (with validators, conditions, and post functions) in your Jira project without admin access. Export and compare Jira project configurations.
- Save Time - Generate an easy-to-understand Jira project documentation in seconds.
- Understand - Get an overview or deep dive into your Jira configuration details.
- Train & Onboard - Reduce your team's learning curve with relevant info and educational content.
- Prepare - Provide complete and accurate information for the auditors.
- Be up to date - Keep your Jira project documentation always up-to-date without effort.
- Generate Jira project documentation in seconds
- One-click user access to project information
- A detailed, easy-to-understand overview of Jira projects
- Export project & workflow settings to Confluence or PDF
- Create snapshots and compare Jira project configurations
- Analyze project roles, groups, permissions, notifications, and workflows
Check out Glass Project Information for Jira without Exporting.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Select from available Issue Types, check assigned Workflow and Screens, analyze Fields while learning Jira concepts.