Add the checklist functionality to Jira Service Desk Requests
Built for the Service Desk Agents
The checklists are defined individually for each request type. It is often required for the companies seeking compliance with the ISO, SOC2, ITIL or other standards.
Easy checklist creation
Adding a checklist is as simple, as writing a text in bullets. We also offer a free access to 20+ IT Service Desk templates, that are ready to use and compliant with most of the IT standards (including security).
Visual progress tracking
The progress on the checklist is automatically calculated and also available as a custom fields (for example on the issues filter).
- This app has been design for the Jira Service Desk agents.
- You can define individual checklists for each request types.
- The Service Desk Agents follow the checklists and at the same the the issue reporter is being notified about the progress through the comments.
- Individual tasks (bullets from the checklist) can be marked internal to skip the notifications.
- The checklist progress can be verified by the workflow on the issue closure (or any other step) to enforce checklist completion.
- Agents can remove the non-applicable checklist steps, however the full audit log of this action is recorded (for the future verification).
- Advance users can use powerful Jinja templating engine to make the checklist interactive (add conditions, loops, refer to the issue fields, etc).
Privacy and security
Service Desk Checklists integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application