Field Templates for Jira
Allows to create own text templates and paste them with just one click
Multiple templates for the same field
Set up numerous templates for the same field. Need Description field to have 3 templates for Bugs and 5 for Tasks? Can do it.
Group and Default
Help your users to pick the right choice by grouping available templates. And to help them even more - set field default values with templates.
Spend no more than 1 second to write a comment! Predefine your typical comments and use them to answer in a blink of an eye. Use variables to automatically paste field value.
Field Templates for Jira is made to simplify typical issue creation process by pasting one-click templates into Jira text fields and issue comments.Plugin adds a new section for each project so that their administrators can set up a list of templates for each text field used in the project whether is it a system field (Summary, Description, Environment) or any custom text field.When set up, every user who wants to add value to a field can select one of the predefined templates for this issue text fields or comment field just by clicking the correspondent button.
- Project administrators create and manage templates
- Each user can create own templates for personal use
- Jira administrators can copy templates from one project to another
- Set template order by drag-and-drop action
- Template visibility based on issue type
- Template grouping
- Set field default value
- Paste template in one click
- Easy usage and configuratio
Privacy and security