GitHub for Jira STAFF PICK
- Jira Software
Integrate GitHub with Jira for smooth development workflow by tracking branches, PRs, commits, builds & deployments within Jira
Connect GitHub to Jira Software
Seamlessly integrate GitHub with Jira for a streamlined development workflow. No more manual updates. With GitHub for Jira, your team can focus on what really matters—building great products.
Easily track development work in Jira
Automate your workflow with smart commits
Use smart commits to automatically perform actions in Jira to transition issues, add comments, or log time. This makes it easier to keep track of work, as developers don’t have to leave Jira.
- GitHub for Jira works by listening to webhook events in GitHub and updating Jira in real-time, so you always have up-to-date information.
- Supports Github Cloud, GitHub Enterprise Cloud, and GitHub Enterprise Server so you can enjoy the app regardless of your host.
- If you are still using the DVCS connector with GitHub Enterprise Server, please upgrade to GitHub for Jira before 31/Mar/2024 to avoid disruptions. Learn more about the benefits of upgrading.
Try it out today and see how it can help your development team stay organized and efficient!
Here are some support documentation to help get you started:
GitHub Cloud customers:
GitHub Enterprise Server customers:
Join the discussion:
Privacy and security
GitHub for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Take action in GitHub