- Jira Service Management
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Mentions & Watchers, mention a group OR a role as you would a user
Mention a group OR a role as you would a user
Group Mentions for Jira makes mentioning a group OR a role as easy as you would mention a user, while creating or commenting on an issue.
View and manage mentions
Visualise and manage groups OR roles mentioned in an issue easily.
- Extend Jira to mention a group as you would mention a user
- Extend Jira to mention a role as you would mention a user
- Get notified when your group OR role is mentioned
- Project specific configurations.
- Use Custom fields
- Mentioned Groups
- Mentioned Roles
- To identify issues having mentions of a certain group or role.
- To enhance your permissions scheme, notification and issue security schemes.New Group picker JQL function "myGroups" which will identify the groups youbelong to and in use by Mentioned Groups and any other Group picker field.
Group Mentions, mention a group OR a role as you would a user