Simple Announcements for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Display Announcement Banners in Jira Dashboards, Issues, and Service Desk
Different Type of Announcements
Choose between a more subtle "Info" announcements, or the more vibrant "Urgent" announcement.
Schedule Announcements in Advance
Set a start or end date for your announcements to manage when they should start or stop showing to users.
Decide whether Announcements should show in Jira Dashboards, Issues, and/or Service Desk.
- Create an Announcement Banners with just a few clicks, using a Rich Text Editor
- Schedule Announcements to run now, or sometime in the future
- Select from different types of announcements
- Announcements can display on the Jira Dashboard, in Issues, and in Service Desk (portal, requests, and tickets), as well as public users
-- -- -- --
due to technical limitations with Jira Cloud, we are only able to show Announcements on the Jira Dashboard (once you add our widget), on Issue screens, and in Service Desk. Other screens will be made available once Atlassian provides more locations to us.
Privacy and security
Simple Announcements for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application