- Jira Service Management
Record, track and organize your working hours in Jira and transfer them automatically to MOCO
Track your working hours in Jira with MOCO
Easily transfer your working hours from Jira to MOCO with the implemented checkbox. The hours are automatically allocated to the assigned projects.
Check your hours directly in Jira
Compare the hours you logged in Jira with the MOCO hours in your working log. The plugin will show you if the the numbers are matching with a green badge.
Automatic transfer to MOCO
Your working hours and the description from Jira are automatically transfered to MOCO. Your work is now perfectly recorded.
MOCO Time Tracking for Jira gives you the possibility to transfer your logged working hours directly from Jira to MOCO with new custom fields for Company, Project and Task.
- Save time and costs by logging your work directly in your JIRA ticket
- Avoid unnecassery errors or double bookings
- Logged working hours are automatically transfered to the assigned MOCO projects
- Edit, create and delete entries in MOCO from your Jira issue ticket
- Control if the logged hours in Jira and MOCO are matching with a badge in your work log
- New custom fields let you assign the right MOCO project to your ticket
- Automatically generate a description from your issue key and summary
Privacy and security