- Support for TLS 1.3 added for compatible bamboo versions.
- Minimum supported bamboo version bumped up to v 6.8.0
184.108.40.206Bamboo Server 6.8.0 - 8.0.132021-12-08Minor Bug Fixes and ImprovementsVersion 220.127.116.11 • Released 2021-12-08 • Supported By Qualys, Inc • Free • Commercial 18.104.22.168Bamboo Server 22.214.171.124 - 7.2.102021-07-02Bug Fixes and ImprovementsVersion 126.96.36.199 • Released 2021-07-02 • Supported By Qualys, Inc • Free • Commercial
Bug Fixes and Improvements
188.8.131.52Bamboo Server 184.108.40.206 - 7.2.102021-06-09Fetch scan results filtered by 'lastScanned' , some bug fixes and improvements.Version 220.127.116.11 • Released 2021-06-09 • Supported By Qualys, Inc • Free • Commercial
1. Fetched scan results are now filtered by 'lastScanned' of the image
2. Plugin will now verify if Qualys sensor is running or not and whether it is installed in 'CICD' mode.
3. In a scenario when multiple images are configured and build timeout is reached for few images without receiving any scan data, the plugin will generate scan results for the images for which it has received scan data before timeout.
4. Plugin is now using v1.3 of CS APIs
5. Miscellaneous Bug fixes
18.104.22.168Bamboo Server 22.214.171.124 - 7.0.62020-05-15Support latest Bamboo server version 7.X and some bug fixes and improvements.Version 126.96.36.199 • Released 2020-05-15 • Supported By Qualys, Inc • Free • Commercial
1. We now support latest Bamboo server versions: v6.10.5 and v7.0.3.
2.We now support Qualys Gateway APIs for API requests.
3. You can now use regular expressions for defining search pattern in the “Fail with any of these Softwares” condition.
4. On the Scan Report page, in the report header, we added a new field “Scan Report” that will show a link that you can click to view the image summary on Qualys Portal.
5. The plugin API request for fetching the container images data will fail if it is unable to find a container image for tagging and respective images details in your account on Qualys Portal.
6. The CS Reports tab will be visible only if the step 'Scan Container Images with Qualys CS' is added and successful scan results are generated by the Qualys Container Scanning Connector for Bamboo.
188.8.131.52Bamboo Server 184.108.40.206 - 6.10.42020-04-02Rename Plugin and taskVersion 220.127.116.11 • Released 2020-04-02 • Supported By Qualys, Inc • Free • Commercial
- Plugin name changed to - 'Qualys Container Scanning Connector'
- Task name changed to - 'Scan container images with Qualys CS'
18.104.22.168Bamboo Server 22.214.171.124 - 6.10.42020-04-01Support for latest Bamboo Server versionsVersion 126.96.36.199 • Released 2020-04-01 • Supported By Qualys, Inc • Free • Commercial
You can now install the Docker image Vulnerability Analysis Plugin for Bamboo on 6.10.X Bamboo Server versions:- 6.10.4, 6.10.3, 6.10.2
188.8.131.52Bamboo Server 184.108.40.206 - 6.9.22019-07-23Evaluate Docker image for CVSS scoreVersion 220.127.116.11 • Released 2019-07-23 • Supported By Qualys, Inc • Free • Commercial
1. You can now provide CVSSv2 or CVSSv3 base scores as criteria to fail a docker image build. The build will be evaluated against the CVSS scores and will fail if vulnerabilities are found with CVSS scores greater than or equal to the specified score.
2. The test connection API used to check Bamboo Plugin connectivity to Qualys has been updated.
18.104.22.168Bamboo Server 22.214.171.124 - 6.8.32019-04-12Allows image name as input and some bug fixesVersion 126.96.36.199 • Released 2019-04-12 • Supported By Qualys, Inc • Free • Commercial
1. Scan Images By Name - Docker Image(s) name can be given as input to plugin now. Yet the older functionality of image Ids is still supported.
2. Major Enhancement : Continue polling API even when plugin gets HTTP 5xx from server
188.8.131.52Bamboo Server 184.108.40.206 - 6.7.32018-12-04Software filter for build failure conditions. Provides intuitive scan summary.Version 220.127.116.11 • Released 2018-12-04 • Supported By Qualys, Inc • Free • Commercial
- Common library integration
- Fail build based on software detected
- Tabular, more informative summary
- Exclude list
- Support for remote build agents.
- Tagging the image to let CI/CD Sensor know the scan target
18.104.22.168Bamboo Server 22.214.171.124 - 6.7.32018-11-07This release targets plugin to run on local as well as remote agentsVersion 126.96.36.199 • Released 2018-11-07 • Supported By Qualys, Inc • Free • CommercialNo release notes. 188.8.131.52Bamboo Server 5.9.7 - 6.6.32018-11-07First release. Plugin task supports global and local configuration.Version 184.108.40.206 • Released 2018-11-07 • Supported By Qualys, Inc • Free • CommercialNo release notes.