- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
View the time logged by users in the JIRA worklog using convenient table
View logged time on issue for Epic, Story and Task
View logged in time by users directly on issue. See total summary for day, week, month and user, for Epic, Story and Task.
Put viewer gadgets on your dashboard
You can add gadget with data from the viewer directly on your dashboard for quick analysis.
Worklog viewer to analyze the entered hours
Use the Worklog viewer to analyze the entered hours using defined criteria. You can filter data according to your needs. Use heat map for detailed analysis. You can export it to CSV file.
- Summary hours logged by users for Epic, Story, Task.
- High user configurable Worklog History Viewer to analyze logged time on projects.
- Define which data and how they will be presented on Worklog History Viewer.
- Filter data according to your purposes.
- Fit Worklog History Viewer to your analysis needs.
- Export to CSV data from Worklog History Viewer.
- Create gadgets from Worklog History Viewer.
- Save and share viewers created by you with others.
- View logged in time by users directly on issue.
- Show summary of monthly, weekly, daily and individual hours for each user.
- Show time logged in by users.
- Show time logged in by current user.
- Give permissions for working with plugin to authorized users and users groups.
- Choose individual projects to display plugin for them.
- Save and share defined viewers for letter use.
- Filter support.
Privacy and security
Worklog History viewer configuration