Ultimate Request Explorer (JSM Cloud)
- Jira Service Management
Display extra fields and selection/criteria on the customers request list. With CSV Export and multi column sorting
Extra fields (and sorting)
Add a bunch of new fields to the request explorer list. When CSV exporting, the fields are included as well.
Extra criteria (survives page refresh)
A lot of fields are supported, this shows only some of them
Show on request view as well
The fields can be shown on requests as well. They will show under "Shared with".
Ultimate Request Explorer extends Jira Service Management with a configurable request explorer for customers, that includes:
- Add more fields: Labels, Priority, Resolution, Status, Created (range), custom fields and much more.
- Sort the fields as well (where applicable)
- Add more criteria fields: Labels, Priority, Created, Select/User/Date customfields and much more.
- Enable CSV Export (all or current).
- Display the fields on requests as well (right under "Shared with"). - Control visibility on fields/criteria with groups, organisations and users.
- Control scope of fields on on specific service desks.
- Let your customer decide which fields to show, and re-order the columns as well! (of course still restricted by visibility and scope)
Your get own subdomain (still, with logo and title) https://atlassiansitename.requestexplorer.com, that remembers last used criteria, sorting and so on for all customers. Copy the url for bookmarking later.
If you need a special field, let us know!
Privacy and security
Ultimate Request Explorer (JSM Cloud) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects