Power Salesforce Connector for Jira
Integrate and sync data between Jira and Salesforce for better collaboration, team organization & product delivery with Salesforce
Link Salesforce and Jira for clear collaboration
Unite your Sales (Salesforce) & Development teams with a single source of truth. Easily track activity across departments and consolidate the context and status of projects without duplicating information in Salesforce.
Synchronize work items between Jira and Salesforce
Escalate, fast track and read/write data between Jira and Salesforce fields and statuses. Create opportunities and accounts in Salesforce, which automatically send Jira updates.
Push Salesforce opportunities to mobilize teams
Alert delivery/product teams when an opportunity is won in Salesforce through Jira updates from the Sales (Salesforce) team, allowing developers to plan & prepare for work with Salesforce & Jira seamlessly integrated.
Easily integrate and sync Jira and Salesforce applications so teams can track activities between Sales, Product, and Delivery teams to better plan and prepare for product delivery.
- Easily track workflow and updates between departments. All the context is in one place accessible to all teams both in Salesforce & Jira.
- Enjoy configurable, read/write synchronization of Jira and Salesforce field data
- Have up-to-date status in both systems at a no extra cost by pushing changes to / from Jira and Salesforce.
- Create Salesforce accounts, opportunities, and more through Jira
- Get data about Salesforce accounts, opportunities, and other objects
- Update Salesforce opportunities based on certain conditions that you specify in your scripts
- Create and update tickets in Jira with information from Salesforce
- Retrieve CRM field data from Salesforce & display in Jira tickets
Privacy and security