Oomnitza for Jira Service Management
- Jira Service Management
- Supports Mobile
Asset Lifecycle Management: Bidirectional integration to seamlessly sync Oomnitza assets and JSM tickets
See your assets in Jira Service Management
With the Oomnitza app, you can view rich asset context within a Jira Service Management ticket. Devices will appear based on the issue reporter, the built-in assets field, and any desired mapping.
Create Jira Service Management tickets in Oomnitza
Oomnitza automates ticket creation using our workflow module. Enables Jira Service Management customers to set criteria (say an employee leaving the company) that cause tickets to be automatically created.
Modify assets within Jira Service Management
The Oomnitza app gives your agents the ability to modify associated asset records without leaving Jira Service Management. Providing easy access inside Jira Service Management helps keep your asset records up to date.
Oomnitza provides a comprehensive asset inventory for better technology data hygiene, asset lifecycle management and audit readiness. We share this asset intelligence with tools such as Jira Service Management for improved decision making and automating ticket creation and actions.
The Oomnitza app enables you to:
- View rich asset context within a ticket
- Modify an asset within a ticket
- View all assets that belong to the issue reporter
- Link specific assets by adding a comment with @BARCODE
- Quick access back to Oomnitza to manage assets
The Jira Service Management app within Oomnitza enables you to:
- Customize the fields to display in Jira Service Management about each asset
- Automate ticket creation via workflow
- View tickets associated to a particular asset
Oomnitza is a paid software platform that is sold separately from Jira Service Management. Not an Oomnitza customer yet? Click here to contact the Oomnitza sales team to take your asset management program to a new level.
Privacy and security
Oomnitza for Jira Service Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application