Agile Visual Board
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Visualize, plan and organize your projects in JIRA with feature-rich tools and gain a new perspective by using Agile Visual Board
Create and manage your plans
Create and manage your project plans (Visual Boards) with which you can then illustrate and organize your projects.
Configure Agile Visual Boards
You can customize most aspects of your visual boards on the plan configuration page. Customization includes rows, columns, dimensions, color schemes etc. You can even translate the boards.
The Agile Visual Board
The Agile Visual Board can be configured for a multitude of requirements. Tracking construction stages, managing project requirements and visualizing workflows are a few of the many use cases.
- Agile Visual Board allows you to visualize and illustrate your ideas and processes on a customizable grid.
- Create cards by uploading images, describing your processes or simply drawing them using our feature-rich tools embedded into the plugin.
- Cards can be linked with issues, attachments and comments.
- You can freely organize and customize your boards and plans.
- Cards can be shared via e-mail or with a permanent link.
- You can group cards for better organization.
- Filters on the Visual Board allow you to narrow the field of view and give new meaning to your data.
- You can export your cards and boards via PDF.
- More information about the plugin as well as documentation and support can be found at https://www.agilevisualboard.de
Privacy and security
A plan holds all information relevant to a Visual Board. You can create multiple plans per project and visualize your processes in any way imaginable.