Merge Agent for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Merge any issue content into other issues. Copy relevant information. Resolve duplicate requests and JSM tickets in the process
Merge content into other issues
Merge Agent for Jira copies descriptions, comments and further issue content from one issue to another.
This app makes it easy to collect all relevant information in one main ticket.
Merge and transition quickly
Transition (e.g. close) outdated issues while merging.
Keep your Jira Service Management/Desk clean and resolve duplicate customer requests while merging.
Merge and synchronize several issues at once
Merge several issues at the same time. You can even synchronize future comments to keep all relevant information in the main JSM ticket.
Start directly with the free trial of Merge Agent for Jira:
- Merge duplicate customer requests when working with JSM/JSD
- Merge a large number of issues at once and clean up your backlog quickly.
- Stay up to date by synchronizing new comments from source issues into target issues automatically.
- Merge issues into any other issues across projects and issue types.
- Merge fields and custom fields.
- Merge attachments, comments, the work log and much more.
- Merge issue links, votes or watchers.
Read about keeping your Jira Service Management clean with Merge Agent in the Atlassian Community.
Check out our other Atlassian apps!
Do you have feedback or questions? Don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team.
Privacy and security
Merge Agent for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
With Merge Agent for Jira you can synchronize future comments to keep the main ticket up to date. Of course you are always able to disable the sync function.