Atlassian has reviewed performance testing results from Power Scripts™ for Confluence and has approved it to run on Data Center.
- Version 1.1.4 • Released 2019-07-16 • Supported By Cprime • Free • Commercial - no charge
- Version 1.1.4 • Released 2019-08-02 • Supported By Cprime • Free • Commercial - no chargeNo release notes.
- Version 1.1.3 • Released 2019-03-18 • Supported By Cprime • Free • Commercial - no charge
The following routines were added in this version:
- blogExists — Verifies whether a given blog is a registered Confluence blog.
- countBlogs — Returns the number of blogs contained in the selected space.
- createBlog — Creates a blog based on the provided arguments.
- deleteBlog — Places the selected blog in the trash.
- getBlog — Retrieves a blog ID by searching for space key, blog title and posting date. The routine will return a -1 if the blog is not found.
- getBlogs — Returns all blogss of a space, by space key.
- getBlogsInPeriod — Returns blogs of a space, by space key, date and period.
- getBlogURL — Retrieves a blog URL by blog ID.
- getNewestBlog — Retrieves a newest blog ID for space, by space key.
- moveBlog — Moves the selected blog to a new space.
- permanentDeleteBlog — Permanently delete a given blog.
- Version 1.1.2 • Released 2019-01-16 • Supported By Cprime • Free • Commercial - no charge
Introducing a new feature that allows admins to switch to a different user in order to troubleshoot permission problems! Also included in this version are some fixes on how the SIL language handels extra long page IDs.
- Version 1.1.1 • Released 2018-12-11 • Supported By Cprime • Free • Commercial - no charge
Resolved some issues with the cloneSpace() routine in this release.
- Version 1.1.0 • Released 2018-11-20 • Supported By Cprime • Free • Commercial - no charge
We are thrilled to announce a number of new features and enhancements in the v1.1.0:
- We've built an integration between Power Scripts for Confluence and Comala Workflows. This will provide users of Confluence an easy way to manage files and documents to keep Confluence spaces well organized. We have also implemented listeners and routines for working with Comala workflows - now you can archive spaces, move pages, get and set the Comala workflow state.
- Implemented the persistent variables to simplify your usage of SIL™
- Webhooks - now you can create the REST endpoints that would be able to run SIL scripts and retrieve results from those SIL scripts.
- Now you can set page and space permissions for users and user groups - more flexible and convenient than native Confluence permissions
- Log Viewer and the runner log to the SIL™ Manager to save you time and simplify your debugging and working scripts in general. It also replaces several log plugins!
- Version 1.0.0 • Released 2018-09-03 • Supported By Cprime • Free • Commercial - no charge
A powerful addition of cPrime's Power Suite of apps, Power Scripts™ for Confluence is a fantastic plugin that offers extensive scripting capabilities to your Confluence. Script your own functionality using Simple Issue Language™ (SIL) or use our out-the-box functionality.
Now you can administer your Confluence faster, save time by automating repetitive tasks, sync Jira and Confluence entries to avoid duplication, extend Confluence events and features and more! Check out our documentation for more details and exciting features!