As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Manage large sets of labels, force users to use only labels you define, organize labels, optimize labels management
You want to control what users add as labels in a space, and you have large number of labels. You can use Large Labels Restrict plugin.
Enter the labels
Only labels entered, will be permitted to be added by space users.
User select in the list
Users will be able to add only among the list, you defined. Using search and select mecanism.
You are a confluence administrator and you want to :
- Manage your large labels lists
- Avoid uncontrolled number of labels added by users.
- Avoid misspelled labels.
- Avoid spending time on cleaning and deleting unwanted labels.
- Control what users add as labels.
- Define different permitted labels for a space that are differents from another one.
- Easy labels adding, in administrator section, this will make space administrator life easier.
- All this is possible with Labels Restrict confluence plugin, just give it a try and share with us your feedbacks.
- We will be pleased to add new features.
- We also, add your translations if you do not use English. Just ask for it.
- This plugin is adapted for large label lists. So user will not scroll labels but search inside.
- For more details and screenshots, just click documentation link on the right side.
Privacy and security