This release contains bug fixes and Data Lookup functionality. ProForma Full users can now populate choice lists in a ProForma forms with values drawn from the REST API of an external source. For Lite users you can test a data connection, but not save or use it in your forms. Check out the documentation, tutorial or video to learn more.
Note: This version does not integrate with Riada Insights. We will build an Insights integration, and this release is the foundation for such an integration.
What's next: New form question types (email, url) and regex pattern validation; plus multilingual support for forms.
- Latest blog: Better, Easier Compliance with ProForma for Jira- Data Center Version Available
- Listen to Simon Herd and Kate Caldecott on the Nice Work! podcast | Listen Now
- Auto-generate PDF's with the new PDF on Submit feature | Read now
- Product roadmap: See our plans for Q3 2019 | Read Now
- Schedule a demo or refresher of ProForma | Schedule