BETA - The complete Program Planning solution for Jira
BETA - The complete Program Planning solution for Jira
The Feature Roadmap ensures all teams are aligned on the committed Features for a Program Increment, providing visibility into the direction of the Program for all stakeholders
A Program Manager/Release Train Engineer has full visibility of the dependencies within an Increment, facilitating conversations around how to best schedule work to fulfil the Feature outcomes of the Increment
Team's plan their work in context of other teams to ensure work is best planned to achieve committed Features. A great way to coordinate teams during the 2 day PI Planning session
Easy Agile Programs is the complete Program Planning solution for Jira.
The perfect tool for Program Managers/Release Train Engineers struggling to effectively manage their Programs/ARTs in Jira.
Easy Agile Programs provides a holistic view of a Program by enabling:
- cross-team planning
- visualisation and management of cross-team dependencies
- alignment on committed objectives for the Program Increment, through to visualisation of an Increment Feature Roadmap
Easy Agile Programs is currently in Beta due for official release in early 2019. We're eager to get your feedback to continually improve the product and help inform our product roadmap prior to general availability in early 2019.
Resources to help you and your teams get started using Easy Agile Programs for Jira
Looking to create agile User Story Maps? Check out Easy Agile User Story Maps for Jira
Easy Agile is an Atlassian Marketplace Gold Top Vendor with over 1,500 customers worldwide.
|10 users$100||25 users$600||50 users$1,100||100 users$2,000||250 users$4,000||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. This app is sold as a perpetual license, and the purchase price includes 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your Atlassian product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. For Jira 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (500 users) and Jira Service Desk (25 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 500-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Can I install this app in a Data Center product?
This app does not have a Data Center approved version. Only apps meeting a set of performance requirements for large, clustered environments are approved for Data Center.
However, while server apps are built for single-server deployments, many customers successfully install them in Data Center products. If you're using a Data Center product, Atlassian recommends you contact the vendor to determine compatibility at scale.
Learn more about Data Center approved apps
- What type of license do I need if I'm using this app in a Data Center product?
Because this app does not have a Data Center approved version, you should purchase a Server license if you decide to install this app in a Data Center product.
Learn more about Data Center licensing
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for server apps?
For server apps, academic licenses are available at a 50% discount if you have an academic license for your Atlassian product.
Community and open-source licenses are available for server apps. Learn more about community and open source licenses.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Easy Agile is a Top Vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 1.4.0 • Jira Server 7.2.0 - 7.13.0 • Released 2018-12-13
Major release: Estimate issues on the team view and set a target sprint capacity
We're pleased to announce Easy Agile Programs now supports setting a velocity estimate for each team, and adding estimates for each issue.
In this release you will also see:
- inline edit of the issue summary on the team view, and
- a host of small improvements to dependency links, permissions and backlog grooming
Thanks to all our beta participants for their feedback. We plan to remove the 'beta' designation in January.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Easy Agile Programs for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Easy Agile Programs for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Easy Agile Programs for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Easy Agile Programs for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.