PocketQuery for Jira
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
The easiest way to display external data from SQL databases or REST APIs (JSON, XML) in your Jira issues
Easily visualize your data within Jira issues
Display data from SQL databases and REST APIs exactly where you want it. From simple tables to complex charts, with PocketQuery you can display your data any way you like using the full power of Velocity templates.
Choose what Queries to display in your project
Simply enable your predefined queries in the project settings. Choose where and on which issue types to display your queries. Have all relevant information directly visible in your Jira issues, right where you need it!
Full control for (only) your administrators
Enforce security by controlling who can access the administration interface. Only those users can create new Queries and format the result using the full power of HTML/Velocity Templates.
PocketQuery makes it easy to fetch data from external SQL databases or REST APIs and visualize the results within Jira issues.
- Fetch data from any SQL database or REST API you have access to
- Users can view results of predefined queries within Jira issues
- Display different queries depending on issue type (Epic, Story, Task, ...)
- Maintain security by controlling access to sensitive information
- Use templates and charts for custom visualization
- Browse through the documentation
- Need help? Raise a ticket at our ServiceDesk
- Contact us at email@example.com for further information
Privacy and security