- Jira Service Management
We no longer offer sales and support for server apps. You can stay connected by exploring the migration options to either the cloud or Data Center version of this app.
Manage project risks simply and effectively
Issue Risk Overview
Quickly see all risks on a given issue conveniently sorted from the critical to the ones demanding less attention
Risk Bubble Graph
The graph shows all project risks making it easy to see the ones that are more likely to happen with more catastrophic effects. Clicking a bubble shows all the issues that contain risks of same probability and impact.
Easy to Add Risk
Adding a new risk couldn't be easier. If you have another similar risk you can pick it in the first dropdown and some values will be pre-filled.
The Risk Safe plugin for Jira allows a simple and effective management of the risks that can affect a project.
- Easy risk entry giving the option of entering a probability and an impact for each risk. A risk criticality is computed as a function of these two parameters;
- An overview of the risks affecting an issue is displayed to the user in the "Risks" issue panel;
- Risks are always sorted by their criticality: the ones which are more important come first!
- If the risk is owned and handled by someone then that person can be hand-picked from the JIRA users;
- Risks from the less important to the most critical are visually presented on a single report graph (the ROAM report). It allows to quickly go to the most critical risks and jump to the issues that exhibit those risks, by clicking the graph bubbles.
Have a better peace of mind by knowing and carefully managing risks through the Risk Safe plugin.