Comment Custom Fields for Jira
Searchable comment custom fields for reports and JQL such as comment count, first and last comment and commenters in Jira cloud
23 additional custom fields with comment information.
Time-based JQL Support
Use comment fields in complex and time-based JQL searches, filters, listings and reports.
Filter the comments by Jira Service Management visibility e.g. public comments only. Find customer & agent reply count easily.
We are an Atlassian Platinum Marketplace Partner trusted by 7.500+ customers, 1.000.000+ users, in 90+ countries.
Comment Custom Fields for Jira adds 23 additional custom fields to issues and keeps them in sync automatically.
You can use those fields in JQL searches, filters, listings and reports.
Jira Service Management visibility filter
- comment count
- internal comment count (JSM)
- public comment count (JSM)
- agent reply count (JSM)
- customer reply count (JSM)
- last comment
- last commenter
- last comment date - with JQL support
- last commenter is assignee
- last commenter is reporter
- last commenter is creator
- last commenter is customer (JSM)
- last comment is internal (JSM)
- last comment is agent response (JSM)
- last agent response date (JSM)
- last customer comment date (JSM)
- last assignee comment date
- first comment
- first commenter
- first comment date - with JQL support
- first commenter is assignee
- first commenter is reporter
- first commenter is creator
Check out our other Atlassian apps!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Comment Custom Fields for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Show custom fields in issue view