Swanly: Portfolio Roadmaps Structure Gantt, Release Timeline
Jira portfolio project management tool for advanced roadmaps planning, reporting, gantt hierarchy structure and release management
Easy project planning with portfolio issue roadmap
✅ Create cross-project issue roadmaps with a few clicks
📉Track progress of key activities (issue status, time tracking, story points) and burndown chart
💰Cheaper than Advanced Roadmaps for Jira Software
Structured hierarchical view & issue milestones
🪜Drill down to the detail in a structured hierarchical view
📝 Track project and release phases and schedule them on the roadmap
✅ Create project and release checklists with Templates
Smart Jira release management with release roadmap
🚀 Manage releases with portfolio release roadmap and release list view
🔄 Share Jira versions across projects using cross-project releases
⏱️ Track time spent on a release with release reports and release burndown chart
Swanly is a powerful Jira project management tool for creating portfolio roadmaps in Jira, with easy-to-grasp reports for key activities and releases including cross-project release reports.
This Jira roadmap plugin allows you to plan and track projects with
- Portfolio project roadmap for issues and releases
- Yearly, quarterly, weekly, daily zoom
- Hierarchies in the roadmap and list
- Roadmap timeline grouped by project, status, fix version and more
- Release and issue list view
- Issue and release reports based on status, time tracking, story points and burndown chart
- Cross-project releases to sync versions across projects
- Templates for standardizing workflows
- Dark mode 🌗
Want to know more?
🚀 Learn why Swanly is the best roadmap tool for Jira!
⭐️ Schedule a live demo with us!
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Swanly: Portfolio Roadmaps Structure Gantt, Release Timeline integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Dark mode is probably one of the most popular user interface features; graphs and dashboards in Jira never looked better!