Productboard integration for Jira
Push prioritized feature ideas straight into Jira for delivery with this flexible two-way integration
Product managers get to use Productboard for prioritization & roadmapping. Developers continue using Jira for day-to-day project management.
Push prioritized features straight into Jira as stories or epics. Developers can easily return to the original feature idea for context around user needs and business value.
Since the integration is two-way, you'll be able to monitor the status of issues you've pushed into Jira right from within Productboard.
- Product managers get a home of their own in Productboard – one place to consolidate user research & feedback, prioritize feature ideas, and share the roadmap. Developers get to continue using Jira to manage feature delivery.
- Flexible mapping: Push prioritized features straight into one or more Jira projects as stories or epics.
- Context on hand: Developers can navigate back to the original feature idea in Productboard to see valuable user/business context, including every user who's requested a feature and exactly what they said about it.
- Stay in sync: Automatically sync data between Productboard and Jira by mapping custom fields associated with feature ideas.
- Monitor status: Track the status of features/issues you've pushed into Jira right from within Productboard.
Product managers at over 5,000 modern, customer-driven companies use Productboard to get the right products to market, faster. Start your free trial at http://productboard.com.
Privacy and security
We've introduced a new Privacy and Security tab that will provide detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Push prioritized features straight into Jira