Sentry provides open-source error tracking to monitor bugs anywhere in your stack in real time, while also uncovering the affected users, services, servers, and more.
How to user Sentry with Jira?
- Jira issues created in Sentry sync between the two.
- Issue assignments and status updates in Jira populate in Sentry.
- Task assignments and comments in Sentry appear in Jira.
- Do I need a Sentry account to use this feature?
- Yes! You must have Sentry and Atlassian accounts.
- Is there a certain plan I need to have?
- Yes! Customers on Sentry’s Small and Team plans can create Jira issues from Sentry. Customers on Sentry's Medium, Large, Business, and Enterprise plans can create issues and sync information between Sentry and Jira. For more info, consult our pricing page.
- Do I need specific permissions?
- Yes! You must have owner/manager permissions to configure settings in Sentry and admin permissions in Jira to install the integration