Sentry for Jira
Capture your application errors with Sentry. Sync, triage and track those issues with Jira
From error tracking to performance monitoring, developers can see what actually matters, solve quicker, and learn continuously about their applications - from the frontend to the backend.Automatically create, assign, and sync Jira issues from Sentry with relevant Sentry data in every Jira glance.
Learn more in the Jira docs or forum for Sentry on-premise users.
- Must have Atlassian and Sentry Team or Business Plan accounts
- Be an
- Owner/Manager of the Sentry Account
- Admin of the Jira/Atlassian Account
- Disable any ad blockers blocking the conversation between Jira and Sentry during Setup. If you see a "Something went wrong" message during installation, disable your ad blocker and run through the installation process again.
Privacy and security
We've introduced a new Privacy and Security tab that will provide detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Sentry for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Sync assignments and comments between Sentry and Jira in the 'Organization Integration Settings' of your Sentry account.