Status & Progress Report, Sum Up Dashboard Gadget for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Track project status & progress with a dashboard gadget. Sum up story points by assignee, project, sprint, epic, or JQL filter
Track Project, Epic Progress in Overview Dashboard
Visualize project, epic, sprint, or other work progress seamlessly in a structured way.
Our gadget provides a comprehensive overview applicable to all team types: scrum, kanban, and beyond.
Count Issues/Story Points by User, Project, Epic
View work structured by assignee, project, sprint, epic or custom field to better understand which parts are lagging in the overall progress.
Supports issue count, story points, and time tracking estimations.
Sum Up Story Points/Issues in JQL Filter
Utilize a JQL filter to curate data display, summing up story points/issues across numerous fields, including custom ones.
Also included with the Simple Reports app, bundled with various other practical gadgets.
⚙️ The app is highly configurable, allowing flexible status and progress reporting based on utilized Jira fields (including custom), filtered by a JQL filter.
✅ Example use cases:
- Show progress and completed story points for epics.
- Count total story points per user in the sprint.
- Sum story points completed per assignee.
- Display time-tracking progress by the assignee.
- Count the percentage of story points progressed on multiple boards or projects.
- Showcase overall progress and status on a project and highlight important unresolved issues.
- And much more.
🌙 With Dark Mode that is specially designed for an optimal browsing experience.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Status & Progress Report, Sum Up Dashboard Gadget for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Agilis LT - Gold Marketplace Partner